Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» WE ARE ALMOST THERE., 12:16-12.27 (ish)
NARISSA CELTIGAR
 Posted: Dec 16 2015, 04:22 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
The spitting image of her mother, Narissa acts very much like the late Valena Valeryon. Poised, proper, and fluent in High Valryian, she is everything a young lady should be, except the ability to know what romantic love is.
from KL
played by: SOLACE

Hello my darlings!

So this is my finals week. I have completed 1 of 4 of my finals, the rest come up Wednesday (today, I guess) and Thursday (I have two).

On top of this, I'm traveling back home to Boise on Saturday. I may or may not have computer access, depending on if I can find a tv to hook up and use. Or even a monitor (My screen to my laptop is cracked, and I can't use it. I have it hooked up to a tv in my room with an hdmi cable).

On the 22nd, my Grandmother (and last remaining grandparent) will be arriving. This time, last year, She and my Grandfather where with us, celebrating Christmas. Its going to be REALLY hard. My dad and grandfather were incredibly close, and my grandmother has had, in her words, "the worst year of my life." So I want to be there for her as much as possible. wither it be she and I going christmas shopping, or singing, or whatever she wants me to do. I want to make this time easy for her, because, come January, She will be home alone again.
My dad also wants us to be more 'family oriented' this year. Honestly I will just do it for him. Its the first year without his father with us at christmas, and I am going to be the best Santa's helper I can be. Its the least I can do for them :c

I'm not making excuses, and I'm not trying to garner sympathy. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I will do my damndest to get posts up on Friday Night/Saturday morning prior to my flight, but I'm not making promises :c

Love you all!

-Solace
This affects ALEA LANNISTER and NARISSA CELTIGAR

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll