Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Heaven ain't Close in a Place Like this
SATANNA DURWELL
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 07:23 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Pure Evil. Satanna has always been evil and a spoiled little Daddy's girl. She believes that she is a princess who deserves nothing but the finest things in life. And she will spot at nothing to get those things.
from The Reach
played by: Rebecca

Friends Is it even possible for someone to really be this girl’s friend? Satanna is just evil and annoying. Any friends that she would have would be people that either her father paid to hang around or someone of noble birth keeping up with appearances. Although House Durwell isn’t a large house, it is a wealthy house so some try to stay within its good graces. Satanna is spoiled and she is a Daddy’s girl. Anything she wants, Daddy will buy for her. As a child she used to walk around with a tiara on so people would know that she was a princess. She has left the Reach before and her father would have interacted with larger houses. Most of her current “friend” would probably be within the reach because she couldn’t be bothered to keep up with writing letters.

EnemiesThere will be quite a few of these. Mostly people that she has pissed off or annoyed when they met. The possibilities are endless. Did they visit House Durwell and witness one of Satanna’s legendary tantrums? Did she visit them and basically demand princess treatment? Were they a former employee of her father and had to interact with her on a daily basis. Basically she is manipulative and evil. So she would love to have some people to “play” with. This category will be so much fun for this evil little girl.

Lovers Satanna is gorgeous. Her body is perfect and she just loves to flaunt it for anyone that she has her eye on. Currently there are two men in her life that she really wants attention from. Her Daddy and her new hedge knight. She will stop at nothing for their attention. However one day she will be married and her Daddy is currently working on a betrothal. She wants someone powerful, exciting, and doesn’t live in the North but I fear with her reputation she is going to end up miserable. Either way she will boldly flirt with anyone she deems attractive but she still is a maiden.

SATANNA DURWELL
16, Pure Evil, Daddy’s Girl

CODE
[dohtml]<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 206px; background-color: #000; padding: 15px; "><div style="width: 180px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; border: 3px double #bbb;">

<div style="width: 180px; text-align: center; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; padding-bottom: 5px;">
SATANNA & NAME
</div>

BLAH REPLY HERE
</div></div></center>[/dohtml]

PMEmail Poster
^
SARELLA SAND
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 05:41 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Unknown bastard daughter of Lewyn Martell And Cassella Fowler. Raised by Oberyn as his own, she is a master archer and alchemist. Currently using the alias Alleras as she studies to make her chain at the Citadel. Paramour of Maron Sand and in over her head.
from Sunspear
played by: Oswin

Sartanna
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAN, er I mean Satanna, er Mistress Durwell. Under the guise, Alleras here is going to be her new tutor, a job he/she was so enthusiastic for but slowly had the life sucked out of when she finally MET her charge and realised her lack of interest - seriously, teaching Maron is easier and that's like talking to a brick wall. - but she sticks to it! Because she's stubborn and not a quitter.

I think the thing that will bother Alleras the most is her unwillingness to learn - if that's the case - he wouldn't care if she couldn't understand, it's tehfact that she chooses not to. Oh! And I also had an idea - shoot it down if not - that Maron stood in their lessons sometimes, and because they're both Dornish. that one time Satanna claims that she can't understand Sarella/Alleras's accent and asks Maron to translate for her - Even though Sarella is more articulate, it's just something Satanna does to irk her. AND IT WORKS. And she can Regina George and ask if her guards hair looks sexy pushed back. BUT I AM SO EXCITED, BRING ON THE THREADS.

&

PMEmail Poster
^
MARON SAND
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 08:49 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Secret and unknowing bastard son of the late Lewyn Martell. Paramour of Sarella Sand. Master of shadows.
from GHOST HILL
played by: sherbens

SATANNA & MARONOh, my. So obviously Maron thinks this is a good deal, easy money, like who wouldn't be able to just follow around a teenage girl for a few months? I'm not sure if we want to start out upon their first meeting, or if we just want to skim past that and make a thread a bit after and Maron's been with her for a little while or something? Like when he already realizes something is kinda wrong with this chick? I'm good with either.Maybe we can do one where she demands to go into Oldtown's markets, and obvi he has to go with her, but a cutpurse attempts to attack her? MARON TO THE RESCUE. Perhaps this is what just makes her swoon for him even more? God, Maron, what are you doing..
PM
^
SATANNA DURWELL
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 07:00 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Pure Evil. Satanna has always been evil and a spoiled little Daddy's girl. She believes that she is a princess who deserves nothing but the finest things in life. And she will spot at nothing to get those things.
from The Reach

SATANNA & SARELLA
I LOVE your idea! Satanna does love to annoy her tutors and mess with them however she wants. She will constantly be interrupting the lesson with something to talk or complain about. I see her being like "um... pretty sure you spelt that wrong. I demand you look it up and spell it correctly" just to be a bitch. We NEED to thread these two. Would you like to start something or should I?

SATANNA & MARON
I would prefer to just assume that they have already met and he has been working for her Daddy for a couple of weeks. Just long enough that he has learned how "pleasant" Satanna can be and so we can get the whole meeting new people awkward ness over with. Your thread idea does sound perfect! She already likes Maron (and demands his attention) but this would totally solidify her desire to have him! I can start something for them!
PMEmail Poster
^
EDMURE TULLY
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 01:21 PM
Quote Post
EDMURE TULLY
years old
from
played by:

SATANNA & EDMUREWell here is Edmure you know about him, and hes currently seeking the hand of Margaery Tyrell. So, he would have been seen in the lands of the Reach. I just thought I would toss this out there of these two possibly meeting during summerhaul, events, or when he was visiting the Reach. There is also the idea of would she want to cause trouble for her dear friend Marge with her suitor?
^
SATANNA DURWELL
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 08:25 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
from The Reach

SATANNA & EDMURE
Satanna and Margaery are totally frienemies. Satanna is secretly jealous of her "friend" and is trying to show her up. So I'm pretty sure she would hate Edmure because he is trying to marry Margaery. Granted she doesn't want Edmure but she would totally want his attention because it would take away from Marg. Expect that Satanna will just try to distract him but she really doesn't want him. Why would she want to be the lady of House Tully? Eww Fish and the Riverlands.
PMEmail Poster
^
CERSEI BARATHEON
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 08:33 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
From birth, Cersei's twin brother Jaime was always at her heel. Quite literally, in fact. Only moments after the little blonde girl had been thrust into the world, her brother followed behind, little fingers wrapped around her ankle with as much ferocity as a newborn might muster.
from Oldcastle
played by: Jersey

CERSEI & SATANNA

oH YES SHE SEEMS JUST CHARMING. Im not sure how these two would really cross paths, but if they did I could totally see there being a lot of similarities. They might actually get along... you know, in the way of tight-lipped smiles and not actually tearing each other's heads off. Her saving grace might be that she's 16 and Cersei is a Lady damn it. Cersei is used to dealing with bratty little girls, anyway, and hell, she was one at one point. If they ever met, I can see Cersei being like *pat pat* Oh, Little One, let me teach you how to be evil without anyone knowing.

BRENNER & SATANNA

She's younger than him, but if their paths ever crossed I can't say that Brenner wouldn't look. And chat. And flirt. At least this girl isn't his half-sister so far as he knows (but hey, Robert does get around.) so it should be safe. He's not going to love her personality, but you don't really need to talk to have fun so far as he's concerned. She's pretty and that might actually be enough to keep him interested for at least a little while.

PM
^
SATANNA DURWELL
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 05:50 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
from The Reach

SATANNA & CERSEI
So... I had an idea! What if Cersei knew Satanna's mother before her death? i left details about Satanna's mother pretty blank so it is possible. Thus perhaps Cersei feels the need to visit House Durwell every once in a while. She brings lovely presents for Satanna and has been giving her advice since she was small. Cersei may actually be the only woman that Satanna would listen to because the advice is still on how to be evil.

SATANNA & BRENNER
Satanna would think that Brenner is gorgeous and would flirt with him in return. She loves attention so bring it on! Perhaps he was passing through the area and they met while she was shopping in Oldtown. Then she demanded that he come back to her place to spend the night. Her Daddy would be pissed that she invited him but he would welcome Robert's bastard into his house. Satanna is all about pissing her Daddy off right now! Then he could see her really bitchy personality and decide to do nothing more than flirt.
PMEmail Poster
^
SARELLA SAND
 Posted: Dec 16 2015, 03:31 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Unknown bastard daughter of Lewyn Martell And Cassella Fowler. Raised by Oberyn as his own, she is a master archer and alchemist. Currently using the alias Alleras as she studies to make her chain at the Citadel. Paramour of Maron Sand and in over her head.
from Sunspear
played by: Oswin

Sartanna
Not going to lie, Alleras is going to sit there contemplating her death each time Santanna interrupts her or asks her to spell something again. Or is just is herself in general.

She WILL try though, Sarella is known for being level headed and controlled, at first she will think the whole adoration of Maron is hilarious and make fun of him in private. But once it gets stepped up it will become more of a problem. Obviously she can't call her out on her shit, but she will be thinking a lot about it.

I'm really ecstatic to see someone that can actually make her loose her calm and make her angry (Maron doesn't count.) Would you mind terribly starting it? And I will love you more than I already do!

&

PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll