Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» ACTIVITY CHECK THREE
ECHO
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 02:46 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
I am Echo, le admin! I primarily do skinning and coding stuff on the site. I am here if any of you have questions about rules, the plot, or joining the site!
from neverland
played by: echew

IN CLOSING

As you all noticed, our latest activity check was a bit different from usual. We actually required you to link to past threads from not one but two weeks. This is a trend that is very likely to continue in the future. We may not always ask for links to the two previous weeks - we may require the link to a post from any time between the two most recent activity checks. We are not doing this to be mean, and we do not want to go on a mass purge of characters. You will all have noticed that most characters on the pend list are still safe.

We did the activity check this way to prove a point. The staff constantly worries about activity, and it is no small problem. We wanted to give you all a small understanding of what we agonize over every few days. Everyone on the pend list has not been following the activity rules. You will all notice this includes staff members too. We aren't pointing fingers at anyone, and we do know you have real lives to see to. We don't expect this site to be anyone's first priority. But we do want you to be aware of posting requirements when you take on more characters. Please be conscious of what is expected, and don't take on more than you can keep active.

We did our best to give people a chance, to work up their activity, and we will continue to do so in the future. All we ask is that you all please do your part to help us out. The staff gets no joy from doing activity checks, or from nagging people about their activity. But this site can't keep going unless we all do our part.

In closing, we would like to thank you all! We have some of the most fabulous members ever, and we adore you all! Thank you for putting up with that activity check, and thank you for hanging in there with us! We appreciate you all and everything you do for ATEAO!

PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll