Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» COUNT THE SAINTS, Tag: Val <3
ELINOR STARK
 Posted: Dec 2 2015, 02:19 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Chocolate near ebony locks and grey eyes, Elinor is a true Stark of Winterfell. Opportunistic and charismatic, Elinor cares a great deal about her family and will do whatever is necessary to succeed in this game.
from Winterfell
played by: Lina

His Royal Highness Prince Valarr,

When I had heard the news and so quickly on the heels of the death of Lord Tywin Lannister, who could expect me to do any different but write to you hastily, to ensure your health and wellbeing. I received word from your mother that you had awoken and thanked the gods, though I spent little time in prayer and ran to my writing desk instead to send you this missive. I will surely return to continue beseeching to the divine for your rapid recovery when I have dispatched this letter.

We spoke briefly in King's Landing before my departure to Dorne some months ago of dragons and dreams. Your glorious egg has finally hatched after the many years you had laid in wait for such a thing to happen. Is he beautiful, filling your striking mind with new confidence, a new beginning? I cannot see it any differently with what has occurred and at such a time as this. I wish you would tell me when you have a moment to do so. I understand your time is precious and you have plenty of it with me for I will not be returning again to King's Landing for some time. I will wait forever patient for word from you.

Despite the excitement, please remember of your strength. You need to heal your wounds and get well. All of us in Winterfell wish for nothing more than your swift recovery and I am overwhelmed with gratitude that the injury is not worse than what it is. You and I will need to pull ourselves away when I return to the Capitol and yes, I will wish to see the magnificent sight of your new companion.

I also wish to discuss something of a curious nature with you, something you and your siblings may understand due to the permanence of your dragons. Matarys may be the one to consult, but I trust you both with equal measure.

Rest long and recuperate, Your Highness. Again, I am overjoyed to hear of your recovery.

Yours most sincerely,

Elinor Stark
made by malone at caution 2.0
PMEmail Poster
^
VALARR TARGARYEN
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 11:06 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favour fire.
from Summerhall
played by: Lola

Northern Star

Brightest Star in the skies, my dearest Aunt, how could you think an arrow could keep me from this life? It is nothing but metal and am I not fire? I would never leave this world without a farewell, it would be most impolite. I would not be surprised if Tywin Lannister himself turned me away from the shadowlands. But I do thank the Gods for sparing all lives involved in the incident, it could have been far fouler an event. He’s a she and she’s most beautiful. For some strange reason I never imagined my dragon to be female and now I can imagine her as nothing else. She’s as silver as I am, with scales that glint with the blue of winter-snow. She’s ice and fire, beauty beyond comparison. The silver dragon for the silver Prince, I’m certain that’s what will be written, how strange… the fates could not have written it more magnificently if they tried. She’s everything I hoped for, she is me if I was blessed with wings, all my faults and all my perfections drawn into another vessel. Yet the dreams have not ceased, the night-terrors remain and I still see screams and fire in snow. I fear they mean something more than my imagination for they’re relentless, haunting. I refuse the milk of poppy now, for it drives me into a sleep I cannot awaken from and I cannot bare being shackled to the fires of my dreams.

I count the days until you return to the capitol, perhaps you could visit me here in Summerhall, but if you have duties elsewhere I shall come to you with the haste of a westward wind. And of course I will bring Ghiscar, a name I’m sure will cause much debate, but I don’t care for the opinions of sheep. I am willing myself to heal faster with each passing hour, of course I’m watched relentlessly, people fear I will do too much too soon and reopen the wound… A worry that is perhaps well voiced for I have never been one to harness my energies and remain station. It permits too much time for thought and thoughts are not my favourite pastime. I will escape their watchful gaze soon I’m sure, but I’m afraid they’ll not allow me to train with my sword or ride my horse for sometime. But I will find entertainment elsewhere I’m sure.

What do you wish to discuss? Matarys will most likely be the better choice, his wisdom surpasses my own in leaps and bounds, but I await to hear nonetheless with the desire to help all I can.

Pass my eternal thanks on to those of our blood in the North and the men and women who wish me well, for I appreciate all of their support and hope if they hear of rumours involving the assault that they will inform me as soon as they are given the opportune moment to do so. For I am sure someone somewhere knows of the intentions behind the arrow and the suspicious death of Lord Tywin Lannister.
All my affections and greatest love,

Prince Valarr Targaryen

Your undisputed favourite nephew.

PM
^
ELINOR STARK
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 10:12 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Chocolate near ebony locks and grey eyes, Elinor is a true Stark of Winterfell. Opportunistic and charismatic, Elinor cares a great deal about her family and will do whatever is necessary to succeed in this game.
from Winterfell
played by: Lina

Prince of my Heart,

You may be fire, you may be the greatest light, but even fire and light can fade into shadow, into darkness. Do you blame me, do you blame us all for our concern for you? Did you not hear the sharp intake of breath when you collapsed? I am certain even Tywin Lannister heard it and it was that cry that caused him to barricade the doors to the shadowlands, knowing of your arrival and not allowing your entry. To those of us who cherish you most, you must understand what hope you carry for the realm and its future. I will not say it again as you have undoubtedly heard it your entire life, but know that you are deeply loved there would have been nothing but tribulation had anything befallen you.

You describe Ghiscar as if you have been waiting for her to complete you for an eternity. The portrait you have painted of the glorious wings she possesses and her silver sheen make me wish that I was in King's Landing so that I may see her myself. She grows by the day and will surely be larger when I am able to witness the magnificence that Valyria first brought to this world for I will not be able to go to Summerhall, nor will I be allowed to venture far from the North for the time being (I took some liberties that now restrain me). Dragons are still a sight to see and their magic strikes you with a force unrecognizable anywhere else. As for her name, let it inspire debate and controversy as figures are rarely known who follow the status quo. Be yourself always and let them grumble.

While you are caring for your newly born hatchling, please remember that your health still rests a priority and should be your main priority. Do not stress yourself severely and for the sake of all of the gods, old and new, do not do anything that may disturb your healing wound. You will be back to your former self in no time if you allow yourself time to recover. Whatever escapades you happened to be involved in before you were injured can wait. Rest, your Highness. Mend.

You dream of fire in snow, of voices screaming in terror, and such a thing arose before the birth of your magnificent Ghiscar. Is it simply a mere coincidence that these all occurred at the same time or is there a meaning to the madness found in your night-terrors? You envision things I cannot and have not, and yet, I can speak to a curiosity arising in my reveries. In fact, it has become more than my dreams, my Prince, for a trance at times has started to befall me whenever I least expect it to, awake or dreaming. It has begun to happen more and more as each moon passes and I have no control over it, nor do I understand why it is happening. I see the wolfswood, the White Knife, the vast open, empty landscapes of the North, but it is not I walking these paths. Sounds come in clearer than I have ever heard them, light is more vivid in the dark... and I am starved. Hungry. Wild. Unburdened. Not myself, even if there is a familiarity I cannot comprehend.

It terrifies me. I have thought to speak to Maester Walys concerning these episodes, but I am finding that I do not have the courage out of fear of what he may tell me. Am I hallucinating? Becoming ill? Going out of my mind? This began in Dorne. Have I contracted a sickness? Never have I heard of such a thing happening and I do not know who would be able to help me understand what this is.

I apologize for burdening you with this considering all that has happened and would rather you regain your strength. However, I would rather not speak about this with anyone for the time being until I know for certain what is going on or have a more sufficient hold over these visions.

You have the unfailing loyalty of those in the North. I find myself running towards the Bell Tower were the rookery lies whenever I receive word that a raven or a missive has arrived. I await any word from the Capitol or tidings from the south regarding all that has trespassed. I could hardly keep myself away waiting for your letter or a letter from the Stormlands. I have my nieces and nephews in Winterfell, but remnants of my heart lay significantly further south where you remain.

I will continue praying for your healing, my Sterling Spark, and wish only that the beginning months of your dragon's birth make her as strong as you are.

Returning all of your affections and greatest love, your undisputed favorite aunt,

Lady Elinor Stark
made by malone at caution 2.0
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll