Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» for the snakes, bees, and stags, tag little sis 4eva aggie
STEFFON BARATHEON
 Posted: Sep 2 2015, 01:07 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Steffon Baratheon is a bold youth, newly knighted, who's only desire is to swing his sword for joy and triumph alongside his peers. Raised by his mother, and molded with the help of his uncles and grandfather, he is thought a befitting match for position of Lord Paramount.
from STORM'S END
played by: LAURIE

Steffon felt the grin that plastered over his lips, truly it was unceasing through the merriment that filled the air. The musicians stumbled their feet towards the wooden dais set off to a corner of the room, drunk through the cheers of their previous performance and the drinks of gratitude given afterward, and donned their instruments. Through the hum of a seven stringed lute and the clash of tiny clamps, the crowded room roared once more and parted to allow for the dance that would follow. Across the growing circle, where the marble showed it's shine instead of the many leather boots, he could see his sister.

She didn't seem to take to his attention, as mild as it was as he watched her interact with the lordly next to her. Steffon's chest seemed to puff with pride, she was being complimented – Argella had that look about her, the glimmer in her big green eyes that admitted her importance, accepted whatever kind words were being given, and seemed to expect more to come. It was a trait he couldn't deny belonged to the entire family, perhaps Joffery most of all, who was undoubtedly scampering around the celebration somewhere too.

As a man, and even as a proud brother, he could admire her for how beautiful she was becoming; clad in the silks of the south, softly dyed to hues often sought after and rarely found in much of the realm, with her hair pinned and jewelry glinting off the candlelight, Argella was hard to miss. Another smile beamed across his lips, different than before as he joined the parading finery that began to entangle on the stone in front of him. His sister stepped up, still not looking as she fluttered her lashes at the young man beside her, "It is a shame he is not your dance partner."

His jovial tone produced a laugh, and another, louder one as her head turned to look at him. "I suppose you'll have to make due with me, at least for now," the song would turn in a few minutes and ask that they take a new partner. Then they would dip, and twirl, a shuffle of their feet to the next, before another sequence of movements that would lead her back to facing him. His hands joined the rest, a uniform movement as they raised into the air in front of his chest. "Are you enjoying yourself, sweet sister? Your cheeks are a little pink," another chuckle, "Has father been slipping you cups of wine like he has done to me?" As if he could not find the flagons himself.

"Have you been enjoying the night?" he had heard some talk of the girls, as most of them worth noticing he knew and was reminded of such through the men admiring them – it had been a strange thing to hear, how beautiful your sister was and to be asked for an introduction. Some he might indulge, but as of yet he hadn't decided. She was a tender age, one that could be swayed easily and in many ways taken advantage of. He was there to protect her, it was a shame he couldn't shroud her. There was also some gossip of a few harshly exchanged words with another young lady, something he was much more apt to listen to.

PMEmail Poster
^
ARGELLA BARATHEON
 Posted: Sep 4 2015, 11:33 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
The only Daughter of Cersei and Robert Baratheon Argella has always been treated like a little doll. She is older and bigger now but no less a doll. She is a little vain and spoiled but she knows how to hide it.
from Stormsend
played by: Chloe

Dress
Bracelet
Hair

After her...discussion with the Sand woman Argella had been over Dorne. She wasn’t having as good of a time as she thought she was going to and she wanted to go home. It had taken the soothing words of her father to convince her to stop demanding to to take her home or try and figure out a way to get home on her own or just lock herself in her room until her father came and told her it was time to go home. That seemed like a reasonable plan but her father had been able to convince her that she had spent so much time and energy preparing for this trip that it would have been foolish to let something someone said ruin it. Even if that wasn’t exactly what he said that was what Aggie had gotten out of it and after her conversation with her father and a long cool bath she had felt worlds better.

After having her maids dress her in yellow silks and pinning her hair up she felt even better. She took a few moments to gaze at herself in the mirror taking comfort in her dark locks and bright eyes. She had always liked her looks and liked that she only seemed to grow more into them as she got older. She was going to try and keep her negative opinions to herself at the celebration tonight but that also could have been one of the promises that she made and forgot about as soon as she was annoyed. No matter what anyone said to or about her she was still young, pretty and a Baratheon and none was going to be able to take that away from her.

She was glad that she had been convinced to go down even if she was rather late and one of the last to arrive. She didn’t see any signs of The Sand woman and she was soon approached by a man who wasn’t overwhelming with his interest but was one of the most flattering and flirtatious men she had met since she was in Dorne and it lifted her spirits and made her smile and giggle which only encouraged him. She couldn’t feel any eyes on her’s other than his and she agreed when he said he was going to get them drinks and to meet him on the dance floor.

She was still glancing around when she felt a hand clasp hers and she assumed that it was her partner. Still not fully looking up she just fluttered her eyelashes slightly while she kept the flirtatious smile on her lips until she heard her brother’s voice which made her glance up with a surprised look on her face. “Steffon!?” She was surprised and wasn’t able to hide it. Her smile changed a little when she realized it was her brother and not her new friend and her brother seemed to know that she was waiting for someone. “I didn’t even see you? How long were you watching?” She hadn’t done anything wrong but it still a little odd to think that someone was watching her and she hadn’t even noticed.

His laugh pulled a laugh out of her throat and she stopped trying to control her expressions. She wasn’t flirting with anyone so what would have been the point. “It is a hardly a sacrifice to to spend time with my favorite big brother.” He may have been her only big brother...or at least the only one she knew about an annoying voice in her head spoke up but she ignored it. She wasn’t going to let that get to her. He was also her favorite brother, Joffrey always got on her nerves, but she never spoke that out loud even though she was pretty sure that everyone knew it. “I am and without the benefit of wine.” She took his hands as they started to move with the rest of the crowd. “Father doesn’t slip me wine. I don’t think his little Doe is supposed to drink nearly as much as the heir.” There was also the fact that wine brought inhibitions down and while that was ok for sons it wasn’t for daughters.

“I have been. Now It started out a little rough but father was able to make it better.” She was definitely a Daddy’s girl and it only took a long talk with her father to pull her out of her I want to go home fit. “What about you? I thought for sure that you were going to be spending the night with the Stark girl.” Argella had heard rumors that her brother was rather taken with Elinor Stark but she wanted to hear about them from him. “Than again I’ve also heard that you were betrothed to some lady of Princess Rhaenna.” That one seemed a little far fetched but people were still whispering about her brother and some silver haired girl who wasn’t a Targaryen. “How did that happen without me finding out?”

PM
^
STEFFON BARATHEON
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 01:11 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Steffon Baratheon is a bold youth, newly knighted, who's only desire is to swing his sword for joy and triumph alongside his peers. Raised by his mother, and molded with the help of his uncles and grandfather, he is thought a befitting match for position of Lord Paramount.
from STORM'S END

Another laugh bellowed out from him at her startled expression, she had been hoping for another – what young lady here wasn't dying to be paired in the dances with a young lord, still a bachelor and without a harness on these sands. Steffon had been victim to more than one woman on the prowl, fishing for compliments he meant to spend elsewhere, tonight; and could recall other celebrations where he had been the one on the other end. "I was watching long enough," He gave a light shrug with, trying not to disrupt the beginning of the dance. Steffon let his smile grow on one side, "it seems you've inherited our family charms after all. I was beginning to worry they'd never come." He teased her vanity, as only a brother could do.

Though it could be said that their allure came from both houses. With a mother once called the Light of the West, that older gentlemen spun stories of her rank among the greatest beauties of their time, an uncle that shared all her same features, and a father that had been many things it was hard to find which was more dominate. Their dark hair suggested Baratheon, but where his eyes were blue like their father, Argella's were the green of their mother; and Joff was a mystery, truly.

He looked at her as they moved, "No wine? A shame! Would you like some?" the older sibling wouldn't let her drink profusely, he would be there to make sure she stayed in good spirits, good health, and good company – unless their father continued his parade of drink down his own gullet and the throat of his son, at every turn Robert seemed to be inspired to share in his memories long lost to the palaces of Dorne. He was having a good time, and it was as infectious as always, Steffon only wished he could see the end of it's liquid supply. He felt his head a little unclear, and his feet lighter than usual. He would be fine, till the next round with Robert. "Come on Aggie, enjoy the freedom of our southern cousins and live. There are plenty here to keep an eye on you," He let his eyes shift, easily finding his father with his hands animated in the air, probably retelling a story of his valor. And they landed on the many great men he knew, as well, unfortunately, on some opposite to that. "Haha, as we can observe from here, look towards that northwest door! He seemed content to stare at nothing but our darling little doe," he would have to make a note to keep as close a watch on this man as he could.

His footing was momentarily lost at the mention of Elinor, still so much was unknown about what they were. He had enjoyed his time around her, basked in the glory that was her all, and wished for nothing more than more of her. Even now, had he been able to find her he might not be dancing with his sister. "Oh, that may be a very grand idea. Are you trying to tempt me to leave?" Steffon winked at her playfully, avoiding answering it just long enough for her to move on to another presence in his night. After the turn of their bodies to a new direction, a nod rolled from the parts atop his shoulders, "It would seem so. For an hour I was to wed a very pretty Celtigar girl who needed a guard against a drunk Dornish man similar to our friend over there," he gestured to the door again. "Easiest damsel I have ever saved," and relatively the only one.

"How did you start a blood feud with another house without me finding out?" He asked, implying about the gossip surrounding her rather bad encounter with a lady of these lands.

PMEmail Poster
^
ARGELLA BARATHEON
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 10:52 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
The only Daughter of Cersei and Robert Baratheon Argella has always been treated like a little doll. She is older and bigger now but no less a doll. She is a little vain and spoiled but she knows how to hide it.
from Stormsend

As Seffon got older he started reming Argella more and more of her father. Out of all members of the Baratheon herd Steffon was the one who was a solid Baratheon with the dark hair and blue eyes. She had the dark hair but she had Lannister green eyes and than Joffrey had the golden hair and green eyes that their mother possessed. It was almost like the Lannister blood started trickling down with her and Joffrey just got the full infusion of Lion’s blood. Not that she was complaining, she liked looking like bother her parents. But it wasn’t until she heard the great bellow of laughter that she realized that not only did her brother look like their father but he sounded like him too. But then he confirmed that he had been watching her and she gave a little scoff. “I wasn’t doing anything wrong. I was just talking to him.” She was probably being a little paranoid but when they had finally convinced their father to let them go to Dorne her father had sat her down and gave her a long talking to about Dorne and it’s inhabitants, especially it’s men and how she needed to make sure she behaved herself. She had listened the first time but that didn’t stop from getting constant reminders and she was a little on edge. She rolled her eyes again as she started moving with her brother around the floor. “And I’ve been wondering when you were going to get the family wit.” Most of which came from their mother but it was still part of their family line. “I guess we’ll have to keep waiting for that.” Her tone was teasing and she was grinning so her brother knew that she was only teasing him, just like he was teasing her.

Their parents may have not been as loving and warm to each other as they were to their children but Argella did like what happened when you mixed Lannister and Baratheon blood. They were two fierce houses and she and Steffon and to a lesser extent Joff seemed to benefit from all the good things that came with their family lines. There were also a few negative qualities that seemed to come with them. She definitely had the tempers and sharp tongue and probably more so than her brothers but it was all part of the package. She couldn’t have the beauty and the charm without the temper and not only would she not trade anything about herself but she was trying not to think about about what she was lacking it would have just put her back in the bad mood she was trying to get rid of.

Argella’s small nose wrinkled up slightly at the thought of having more wine. “Thank you, but no thank you Steffon. I am not overly fond of the wine in Dorne it’s too...spicy.” She much preferred the Arbor wines that her father had in Storms End and would let have a cup or two on occasion. She kept her voice a little low since apparently saying that you didn’t like the wine in Dorne was enough to start a fight and she had promised her father no more fighting. “I am having plenty fun, and I kind of like being one of the few people here who aren’t drunk. You really get to see people’s true nature when they are drunk and it has been plenty interesting and enlightening.” She glanced over her shoulder until she found the man her brother was talking about and when she found him she gave him a little smile and tossed her head flirtatiously before turning back to her brother. “He can stare all he wants but I don’t recognize him which leads me to believe he is unimportant.” She smiled as her brother twirled her a little making her giggle before continuing her statement. “And this isn’t like home. It seems like everyone thinks talking needs to lead to something, and not something I am interested in.” She spared her brother the details but she figured he would know what she was talking about.

“Have you leave and leave me to the mercy of all these Dornismen? I thought my older brother cared for more than that.” She knew that she wouldn’t monopolize all his time but it was good to see him. They had been rather close growing up but then he had been sent to the North as a ward and than when he was squring she didn’t get to see him too often. Even though there was very little talk of it she knew that she would have to marry some day and than she’d even less of her family. She needed to see as much as them as she could before she was sent away. She giggled at her brother’s description of what had happened. “Doens’t she know all you need to scare off men is a large loud father with a large war hammer.” She knew that her father’s reputation scared a lot of men. She had seen their interest fade when they heard she was Argella Baratheon and she could only assume that it was her father that scared them of. She knew for sure that it was kept a lot of the Stormlords away from her. No one wanted an angry Robert Baratheon at their door.

Argella’s back stiffened slightly as a brief flash of anger entered her eyes as she thought about the encounter that had her crying in their father’s bed. She was able to calm herself down and smile sweetly at her brother. “All I did was state my opinion and a sand found that disagreeable.” She hadn’t been proud when she had slapped the woman but it had felt good. “And if the Martells are foolish enough to start something over the hurt feelings of a Bastard than I am sure Daddy would be happy to show them why he and his warhammer were the first ones at the gate during the war.” It was easy for her to sound brave when she was with her brother and talking about her father. She didn’t think it would come down to war but she did know that her father would defend her no matter what. She was his little Doe after all.

PM
^
STEFFON BARATHEON
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 06:14 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
from STORM'S END

The grin that reached from ear to ear lessened, curling still on one corner as it released a dry chuckle, "Har har har. I suppose we all have our lot," Steffon's mock laughter rang out, tone amused as he wondered which Joffery truly possessed. The eldest Baratheon heir had always wondered what would have happened had their mother birth more children into their house; who they would look like, be like, and act like. Something made him want them to be different, to follow the flow of youth in the halls of the houses he had seen in his childhood. The Starks were so diverse, and there were so many of them, while even between his siblings and his cousins so much remained the same.

"Spicy?" A thick brow rose into the air, "Truly? My dear sister, you have no taste at all then." He had started as a lad in Winterfell with flavors exotic to those in the Stormlands. It was there he had had spiced wine for the first time, though different than this and served only after hanging over the heath for an hour. "Perhaps court will refine yoour palette over the next span," He wondered how long she would serve as a lady-in-waiting, how long before their father made arrangements for her to wed and himself as well. The man was in and out of his duties as a father, a husband, and a Lord Paramount. "And what have you learned about our fellow dancing companions?" His hand raised outside of their group movements, gesturing to those that tip toed in movements beside them.

As a brother there was some relief when his sister seemed disinterested in her admirer, her head turning away from the Dornish lord with all the glamour she could muster. If there was one thing their family shared, through to their core, it was their love of attention. The vanity of both houses had filled it's children to the brim, "I'm sure father is thrilled to have a daughter with such a stance," his praise and agreement was light, "talking does lead to something, it always does. Maybe not, you know, something, but still." He commented, knowing that any man she gave the light of day too would swoon after and hope for the chance for more, or create the chance themselves.

"You're a Baratheon, grown and all, surely you can handle yourself," He laughed, genuinely, a smile creeping across his face once more. "I would think your claws to be twice as sharp as our mother's," from what he had seen in his lifetime beside her it was so, if it wasn't for the persistence of men he wouldn't worry over her at all. Steffon laughed, "Not everyone is so blessed," He didn't know much of the Celtigar family, but doubted their father was much of a warrior since his name did not echo in their generation. He inhaled, puffing out his chest, "And not everyone has Steffon Baratheon for a brother," a great knight, a proud warrior in time, and desperate to prove so.

A pause in their motion almost brought all eyes on them, his misstep caused by her brash words. His sister had passion, he gave her that, but mocking the house that held you was ill-mannered at best. "As foolish goes, I have no doubt father might launch an attack over any ittle hurt you receive..." He laughed lightly, "Let us hope there is no prompt for action on either side, warranted or not. Do you want to talk about it more, or more over to something more pleasant?" Steffon gave a reassuring look, ever trying to be the pragmatic lord his grandfather worked to mold him into.

PMEmail Poster
^
ARGELLA BARATHEON
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 10:25 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
from Stormsend

Argella couldn’t help but grin and giggle a little at her brother’s response to her. He should have known that she was going to have a retort to his comment. She didn’t know what kind of girls her brother had been talking to but Argella wasn’t one of those empty headed girls that she had heard about and had even met while she was at court. She had her mother’s tongue and her father’s inability to keep her opinions to herself. If she was anyone else it probably would have been gotten her in a lot of trouble but since she was Argella Baratheon she had always thought that she was safe. “That’s true. Some of us just have to wait a little longer than others to find out what their gifts are.” She had always known she was beautiful and she liked to think that there was more underneath it and she was just waiting to figure out what it all was.

Her brother got a little glare from her green eyes when he told her that she didn’t have any taste. She didn’t understand why she wasn’t allowed to voice her own opinion. She wanted to taste food, she didn’t want to feel her tongue burn with every bite and sip and that was all she was doing with all this spiced food. “I just know what I like and I prefer sweet things to spicy.” She tossed her head a little still trying to shake off everything that had happened because she didn’t like spice. “I just like the arbor gold that daddy has at home better than this.” She didn’t think it was wrong to have opinion, she had been born with one and she wasn’t going to hide it. She looked back up at her tall brother and smirked a little. “I am not going back to court. I didn’t like it there so I asked daddy if I could come home and he said he’d take me back with him and mother after this tournament.” She had always thought that she wouldn’t like being at court and she was right. It was fun for a visit but she didn’t want to stay there for any extended period of time. She glanced around before letting her gaze settle back on her brother’s face. “Nothing really too interesting. The biggest thing I’ve noticed is that no one keeps their eyes on anyone’s face when they are talking.” They all seemed to wander over bodies, like no one wanted to see anyone’s eyes. The closest she could come to realizing that people were looking at faces was when they were looking at people’s lips. It was all rather odd to her.

Aggie was getting older. She was seeing all her peers getting betrothed or married and there were no talks about it for her. She had a feeling her father wanted to keep her close but that might have been a downfall for him. The longer he waited to make her a match the more restless she became and the more she realized that she didn’t care so much for power as her mother had. She didn’t care about ruling lands, she mostly wanted to rule her man and she wanted someone that would treat her like the Princess her father had convinced her she was. “I don’t think he ever thinks about me with boys. I think he’d rather just pretend I am still little and don’t want anything to do with them.” She hadn’t told her father this and she felt a little bad lying to him but one of the reasons she had thrown such a fit and demanded that the family go to Dorne was because she had hoped Atius Dayne was going to be there. He was but he had seemed like he was in a bad mood and had been for a while according to her Uncle Jamie so she was kind of avoiding him. “Besides, there is only one who has really caught my eye and he is rather….upset so I haven’t spoken to him while we were here.” She had heard a rumor that one of the brides that was being given away was Atius’s twin sister which could have probably accounted for his bad mood. It was family issue so she was just going to stay out of it. She raised an eyebrow a little and couldn’t stop herself before she said something her brother would have probably been ok with not hearing. “I am sure I’ll find that all out someday.”

“I am a Barathoen...but I am not a stag. I am a little doe remember.” She couldn’t remember who the first person who called her the little doe was, it was either her mother or her father, but it was a nickname that had stuck and now anyone she was even close to was calling her that. “If you listen to father you would think that the Dornishmen won’t take no for an answer. Once again Atius jumped into her mind, he had seemed kind and chivalrous but she didn’t want her family to know she had been prowling the secret hallways of the Red Keep with a boy. Alone. [b] “Mother is a lion. I am a kitten compared to her.” She Loved her mother and Aggie loved everything about herself but her mother was one of the fiercest women in the world and Aggie hoped she could be like her someday but she knew she wasn’t there yet, but maybe someday. Her eyes fell a little at the mention of not everyone being lucky enough to have Robert as their father. It made her think of the Sand woman saying her father probably had bastards all over the Seven Kingdoms. But she shook her head and straightened her neck up a little. “It’s true there really is only one Robert Baratheon.” Haring him bring himself up as well and she giggled quietly. “I’ve always thought you and Daddy were the reason I was ignored by men, now I am sure of it.” She was glad they wanted to keep her safe but she wanted a little bit of freedom.

She was a little startled when her brother lost his footing and she didn’t understand why. She didn’t think what she said about their father was all that shocking. She knew that her father would defend her no matter what but he would have to be defending her, he wouldn’t just start something over her hurt feelings, even if she did wish she could point out the Sand Bitch to him and have him show her his hammer….but that wasn’t something she was going to be able to get happen so instead of saying anything about that and was just quiet for a moment before she caught Steffon’s eye. “Do you know anything about our siblings...not Joffrey...but the others.” Her father had pretty much confirmed they existed and he would care for them if they came looking for him and she wondered if her brother knew anything about that.

PM
^
STEFFON BARATHEON
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 01:14 AM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
from STORM'S END

steffon scoffed at her tastes, "You'd think with all our sass you'd enjoy a spread that could match it in more than presentation." The more mild cuisine of the rest of their kingdom was often pretty to look at, but the lot of it was lackluster. Partial to the Stormlands, and their love of certain peppers from their open ports in Tarth, and neighboring the exotic south, he had fund other cities bland. Especially his grandfather's keep, how his mother ever boasted of the cooks of his keep in her childhood he would never grasp. "You know eating lemoncakes will only make you fat, right? Consuming sweets will not make you any sweeter, Argella," He said in a tone that only a brother could use. He was clearly teasing her, "I'm sure we can find you a cask of it if we ask nicely. Between father and the lords of the Reach, there should be ample supply for the milder tongues present."

Steffon paused, almost missing a step in their dance, "You're not coming back to King's Landing?" He was surprised, though court had it's rules he really thought she'd love the game of it. It was his thought that she'd learn to manipulate it as soon as she dipped down from her carriage. "So you're returning to Storm's End? What will you do there?" Hadn't she been assigned a position as a lady-in-waiting? His mind raced, wondered what had happened, and if he was confused. "Hm, I wonder what I will do then... " This wasn't about him, really, but he was going to have to figure it out soon. The young knight had thought he'd remain in the capitol catering to his sister for his parents for awhile yet, this meant a new adventure.

"I noticed that too actually," He gave a hardy laugh, having personally enjoyed the sensual nature of the region. Steffon listened to his sister's words, shaking his head, "He thinks about you with boys too often. Father is afraid some slick young lord, like he was in his youth, will come out of no where and seduce you. Ask him, we've talked about it more than once," He laughed, feeling sorry for his sister in that regard. Their father was a funny many, convinced that Steffon was to be one of those young lords for another girl. Though, that was proving to be right in some ways. "You haven't sought to comfort him?"He asked, wondered who this mysterious sulky youth was. Acknowledging that his sister was almost a woman, old enough to notice men and interact, and even more. "Haven't you heard? Your smile can lift any storm cloud," he tapped his sister on the shoulder, repeating words their parents had said more than once to her in her life. "Why would it not be the same with him?"

"I hope the day does not come for some time," And not until she was wed at that, this was his little sister! He nodded, "Most men will not take no for an answer." Their father was wise in such ways, not in many others though. He let out another laugh as his sister said he was the cause of most men's disinterest in her, "Be glad we have done you this service." He might have bowed, had the dance allowed it.

Their conversation continued to drift, his eyes finding her own as her next questioned entered the air. "The others?" At first, he wasn't sure he understood her; who was there but the three of them, unless their mother was pregnant once more? And then, a moment later, it hit him. The girl in the Vale with the same dark hair and blue eyes that Steffon held, and the boy in the north, and the four of each in the Capitol. And surely there were more, "The hundred half brothers we likely share?" He asked her for clarity, having always been more open to the idea of them. Perhaps it was easier when you could father a hundred of your own, if you desired. "What do you want to know about them?" He ha once thought to reach out, but what good would it do?

PMEmail Poster
^
ARGELLA BARATHEON
 Posted: Dec 9 2015, 11:18 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
from Stormsend

Argella gave her brother a fierce little glare at his teasing. She knew that he was only messing with her, but she also knew that if she didn’t stop it quickly it would only get worse. He was always a playful boy and it only was worse when he had been drinking. She needed to stop him before he really got going or it would be never ending. [b] “I like what I like and you’re not going to be able to convince me to change my mind.” Argella used to hate being called stubborn, but t had been happening for so much of her life that she had gotten used to it a while a go. Than she actually started liking it. Stubborn was a good thing. It just meant that she knew what she wanted and she wasn’t afraid to go after it. Her mother was like that as well and Argella loved her mother and liked when people compared her to her, even if she did look more like her father than her mother. “Do you think the Reach Lords would be willing to share? Father always waters my wine and I don’t like the way it tastes.” Argella couldn’t help it, she was not only born with an opinion but she felt the need to share it with everyone.

Argella tossed her head a little making her hair bounce around her shoulders. “No. I didn’t like it there. I talked to Daddy and he said that I could come home.” She had always thought that she would like being at court but it wasn’t nearly as much fun as she thought it would be. Maybe it would be better if she hadn’t been there to support her Aunt, who Argella thought was a bit of a bore. She would much rather be at home where she knew how everything worked and most of the time those things went her way. Her eyebrow lowered a little as she considered his question. She hadn’t really thought about what her choices would mean for her brother but she didn’t want him to give up something but she also didn’t want to make herself be unhappy so her brother can enjoy time at court. “I am sure Daddy will let you stay at court. They always have things for Knights to do at Court. You don’t have to just be there to watch me “ She still didn’t understand why her father had sent Steffon with her in the first place. She knew how to behave herself and she didn’t need her brother looking over her shoulder all the time.

She was glad to know that her brother wa agreeing with her. She wasn’t crazy. She knew that there were other fathers that worried about their daughters but her father seemed to take it to a very extreme level. It’s like he doesn’t trust me at all.” She had spent almost all of her life trying to make sure her Daddy loved her and was proud of her and she wasn’t likely to throw that all away because some Lordling is able to recite some sweet words at her. Her nose wrinkled up at the thought of her brother and father talking about her and boy. “I hope you’re joking. I really don’t want Daddy thinking about me like that and I really don’t want you two talking about it.” She didn’t really think of herself as a shy girl but she really really didn’t want her father and brother discussing her embracing or not embracing some men. She let out an annoyed little huff as she rolled her eyes. “Daddy should know better. I would never do anything to upset him.” She turned with him smiling but her smile fell a little as she thought about the dark look Atius had given her when she had tried to greet him. “So...you my brother Steffon are suggesting that I go to a Dornish Boy and offer to try and remove his storm clouds.” She gave him a little giggle as they twirled before locking her eyes on his. “And if Daddy find out I’ll be sure to tell him it was you who suggested it.” She wouldn’t do anything more than talk to Atius and maybe hold his hand but it was too much fun to tease her brother.

She gave her brother an angry little glare. he wasn’t in a race to bed a many men as she could but she did want to know that she had options out there. It seemed liked everyone around her was getting their futures figured out and she wasn’t being offered anything unless you counted serving her Aunt, which she didn’t. “And you can look back and fondly remember that time you scared away few boys when you have your lonely single old sister living in your castle because no one was brave enough to stand up to you and your father.” She didn't think that was going to happen but it was one of her biggest fears and that was the thing about fears, they always haunted you even if they were irrational.

Her normally bright eyes darkened again with sadness when it only took her brother a moment to figure out who she was talking about. It seemed like she wa the only one who had been kept in the dark about their father’s indiscretions. “Yes them. But...the sisters too.” He gave a little sniffle a she tried to hold back her sadness. “Do you think they look like me..or you?” She knew that they didn’t look like Joff. He was a Lannister at least in looks. “Does Daddy only have anything to do with us because we are legitimate?” He had been able to calm her down a little when he found Argella sobbing in his bed but thinking about it was making her sad all over again. “Like if we were Storms do you think he would love us a much?”

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll