Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» ECHO'S MOST WANTED, eternally under construction
NYMERIA SAND
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 12:17 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Lady Nym is the bastard daughter of the Red Viper (Prince Oberyn). She fights with knives which are always hidden on her person. It's not uncommon to see her proudly sporting extremely reviling clothing when she's unarmed.
from sunspear
played by: echew

.apcod { opacity: 0.0; transition-duration: 0.5s; -moz-transition-duration: 0.5s; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.5s; -o-transition-duration: 0.5s; } .apcod:hover {opacity: 0.9; }.appic{ transition-duration: 0.5s; -moz-transition-duration: 0.5s; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.5s; -o-transition-duration: 0.5s; background-color: #00003A; }OBERYN NYMEROS MARTELL - 41 years . andres velencoso. the red viper-This character has a LOT of history to work through, so please be aware of that if you are considering him. I'm happy to help you with it. I played him on the last site, but that was kind of just tiding me over until Nym was playable again. So I've spent a lot of time sorting through his past and could be of help there if you need it. Please please please don't consider this character if you aren't going to flesh him out. Seeing him broken down into a man-whore depresses me. There is SO much more to him, and I have a lot of Oby feelings.He's know to be very impulsive. People call him the Red Viper, because of the poisoned blades he is known for. But what few fully appreciate is how patient he is under that. He's not an idiot, and he doesn't fly in recklessly very often. Oberyn is deadly, but his attacks are usually very calculated. This man has forged six links of a maester's chain, joined with the sellswords The Second Sons, left and founded his own sellsword company, served as Master of Law, and ruled Dorne for seventeen years. Yeah, he's in a polyamorous relationship of sorts, he's bisexual … but he is SO much more amazing. Please don't let that be the star of him. He ruled as Master of Law for the first year the title belonged to Doran. At the time there was a lot of unrest in Dorne, and Doran needed to solve that before leaving. So Oberyn served during the Blackfyre Rebellion (most recent) and was the one that stabbed Haegon Blackfyre in the middle of a tournament. Not openly, it was subtle, and the blade was poisoned so Haegon couldn't run, or he'd die anyway. Really, I can give you more info on all of this if you are interested. It' not actually a lot of detail, I'm just rushing cause I don't want to babble for days. Oberyn is the father of eight (possibly nine) daughters. There are rumors that one of Maege Mormont's daughters belong to him. Maege began serving as Queen's Captain when he began as Master of Law, and the two were friendly when she got pregnant with Jorelle. But he was never involved in Jorelle Mormont's life and never laid claim to her. He has the eight sand snakes, though, and is an incredible father. He's raised all of his girls to be strong, fearless, and in charge of their own lives. He's very actively involved with them, and I can honestly say that every sand snake in play is dying to have him around. So please?His children that aren't played are as follows: Elia (14), Obella (12), Dorea (8), Loreza (6). ELLARIA SAND - 38 years . penelope cruz . paramour to oberyn -Ellaria is part of the most highly functioning couple in Westeros, and they aren't even married. She and Oberyn are involved but neither of them are entirely faithful. They both sleep with others but are, and always will be, each other's first priority. Like … Oberyn sleeps around but if Ellaria ever needed him he'd drop anyone else on their ass without second thought. She is the mother of his four youngest daughters, and the surrogate mother of the oldest four. I am requesting her specifically for Nymeria. Ellaria isn't Nym's mother, but she's been around for years, and Nym loves her worlds more than her own mother - even though Araceli Dayne (Nym's mom) is still around and half in the picture. Nym considers Ellaria to be a mother-figure, as Ellaria is the mother of Nym's four youngest sisters. She respects her a great deal and loves spending time with her. So basically I just need mama sand-snake around. Ellaria isn't officially a snake, but the snakes all love her. She's the defacto lady of Sunspear since Mellario is in Norvos, and Oberyn has been ruling for seventeen years. Though Arianne likely fills more of the formal roles than Ellaria would. OBARA SAND - 27 years . cynthia addai . sand snake (SPEAR)-Obara is the oldest of the sand snakes. She was born to a whore in Oldtown, and was a lovely little surprise that happened when Oberyn was studying at the Citadel. He never knew she was born, because he'd been exiled before she was born. Technically he was exiled when he went to Oldtown … but his mother kicked him out of Westeros when he showed up to Elia and Rhaegar's wedding. Obara spent the first eight years of her life living in a whore house. Oberyn found out about her after he returned from Essos, and after the war ended. He showed up, and everything happened the same as in the book. He threw a spear at her feet and told her to choose her tears or a weapon. She went with him and never looked back. She showed up at the same time as Nymeria. Nym was five at the time, so those two were always together. The three of them did spend six months living in King's Landing. Oberyn was serving as Master of Laws in Doran's stead, but after the Blackfyre rebellion ended, he returned to Sunspear. What you need to know about there is that Obara is the snake that doesn't have a trace of anything girly inside of her. She's hard and strong. She wears leather armor and carries a spear. She makes no secret of any of this, and certainly isn't going to be pretending to be some proper lady. She's the daughter that is very candid, and you can always count on for a bit of honesty. I see Obara being someone who is probably the least sympathetic person in the world. So going to her to talk about feelings is a bad idea … except that she will cut a bitch for the people she cares about. So yes, Obara is a badass, even if she is kind of a bitch at times … do it. You know you want to.
PMEmail Poster
^
ARTHUR DAYNE
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 04:32 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Lord Commander, Sword of the Morning - Arthur Dayne is a man of many titles, though most just call him "Ser". He is Lord Commnder of the Kingsguard first and forever. Most of his life is spent at court, so he might have officially forefit his Dornish-ness.
from King's Landing
played by: echo

JON CONNINGTON - 36 years . michael fassbender . hand of the king -Face is open. Use anyone. =)One thing Jon and his lovely wife Laycee (formerly of house Tyrell - a cadet branch not the main) have in common, is that they are both hot for King Ray Ray. Just thought you should know. His wife was married off to him after she showed up naked in Rhaegar's bed. She thought she could seduce him … it went well … Lyanna didn't even rip her throat out (Lya was stuck on bed rest with Matarys and Valarr at the time). Rather than shun her and make a thing of it, they kept her close. Jon Connington is a husband, the father of three, Lord of Griffin's Roost, and the Hand of the King. This all adds up to him being the second most powerful man in the kingdom! These days he'd debatably have more pull than the Baratheon's in the Stormlands, just because off is position as Hand. But I'm not requesting him because of any of those reasons. I'm requesting him because he is Arty Dayne's bro!These two kind of tag team to handle the running of things when Rhaegar is traveling / attending events / dealing with family things. They have known one another for YEARS, and they are very close. I need Jon around, cause Art is REALLY going to need a confidant soon. Art has always been the guy who follows his vows … but he's about to break them. He takes a mistress who … he becomes a bit in love with … but it would be nice to have Jon in his corner, at least. For reasons
PMEmail Poster
^
KAIREN CELTIGAR
 Posted: Sep 25 2015, 06:05 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Kai is the bastard son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Velena Velaryon Celtigar - though he was raised as the son of Arian Celtigar. Kai is a boy that is quiet, and intelligent. He loves books more than just about anything.
from king's landing

TIERA SERRETT - 17 - 19 years . sadie newman . best friend -When Kai was young, he came to squire for Tiera's father. At the time, T was his only child. He later had a son, and Tiera lost her claim over Silverhill. But when they were growing up, these two met, and they got really close. T would come and watch him practice. When there was a formal event they kept each other company, danced, and generally carried on. They both knew they would never get married, but they definitely had feelings for each other. T knew her father would arrange a marriage for her, and she'd be bound by that. She was never bothered by the notion. Ok lets see how I can put this … Tiera was Kai's first of many things … she was his first kiss, and they did carry on for a while. Nothing big happened. He's still a maid (saving himself for marriage). We can discuss what exactly happened between them if you care for specifics. But I've been assuming that, at the very most, everyone was always clothed below the waist. So they aren't entirely innocent, but they aren't guilty of anything either.I see Tiera being a bold flirt. She's charismatic and likable. She isn't shy and never really has been. But at the same time she's not a trouble maker in any sense. She knows her place in life, and she's good at doing as she's told. Her father has never really struggled with her causing problems. She's respectable and proper … just not shy. I see her being the girl that is amazing at breaking the ice, and getting to know a stranger. She and Kai still spend a lot of time together. I usually NPC her at events, while she and Kai hang out / drink together. I really just want her around. She's Kai's best friend and he really needs her in his life. So please make her!
PMEmail Poster
^
BETHANY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Oct 12 2015, 03:47 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Bethy is a spoiled little nightmare with a sweet smile. She knows how to play people to her advantage, and will stop at nothing to get her way. ENJOY!
from raventree hall

MARON GREYJOY - 19 years . oscar spendrup . annoyance -Maron is the second son of Balon and Alannys (Harlaw) Greyjoy. He and his older brother Rodrik do. not. get. along. The two are as different as any two can be. Rodrik, like his namesake (who raised him) is a very tolerant person. He wants better relationships with the main land, and Maron thinks that is weakness. Maron is all about raiding, the old ways, and taking himself some salt wives. He's strong, outspoken, and fearsome. He is also on the canon list, so check that out.For Maron, the face is open, and all you really have to keep with is his brothers app, and canon list information. What I'm requesting him for is trouble with my girl Beth here. She will be calling Pyke her home some day, after she marries Rodrik, and I want these two to have issues. I assume Maron won't like her. She's a frilly main lander who thinks Pyke desperately needs some nice drapes. She's kinda ... stubborn ... and is going to do what she damn well pleases. Bethy grew up with 6 brothers though, so she honestly is used to it. She's used to being picked on and roughed up a bit. She's been there, and Maron doesn't scare her even if she probably should. I see him as the sort of person that isn't above backhanding a woman ... which she is NOT used to. Fair warning, your brother might wind up kicking your ass for this. I'd like to see if these two could ever get along in any sense, but you should make him, and cause some problems on Pyke. Kthanx. KRISTOFF PYKE - 18 years . mikus lasmanis . bastard of Harlaw-Meet Kristoff Pyke (face not required), or Kris as he is better known. Kris is the firstborn son of Rodrik and Alaena Harlaw (I play Rodrik the elder). The irony of his life is that Kris is a full blooded brother of his trueborn siblings. He was just born a bit before Rodrik and Alaena actually got married. It's kind of a long story. Alaena was Rodrik's salt wife for a time, and they fell in love. He was married to someone else, there was an issue, and Alaena tried to leave, but she was pregnant. He loves her, and he loves Kris, but Kris IS a Pyke so he can't inherit. I'm requesting Kris because I play his father, and I want him to play with Beth, as well. He grew up with Rodrik the younger. When Balon was held captive at King's Landing, The Greyjoy heir was sent to Harlaw to be raised by his uncle. He needed a man's influence, and he needed to see what it was like to rule - something he wouldn't get as well on Pyke, without Balon. Kris ... is kind of a softer version of Maron. He's ironborn to the core, follows the old ways, and is well respected among raiders. But he's far less cruel and extreme about it. He does still have some of his father in him, and his father never raids (not only because of his bum knee he just doesn't like it). So he might wind up as some kind of go-between for his two cousins, honestly. He also helps his younger brother Aaric out. He and Aaric work well together. I mostly just want him around to be friendly to Bethy - his mother is from the main land and he's less harsh with them because of it. I'd also like him to be bitter and raise a stink over the inheritance. He's probably a bit bitter about that, honestly. Who wouldn't be? AARIC HARLAW - 15 years . casey jackson . heir to the Ten Towers-Aaric is the heir of the island of Harlaw (face is open). He will some day be head of the most powerful house that answers to the Greyjoys! The irony of this is that Aaric is the second born son, and his bastard brother Kris has both of the same parents. Aaric was just lucky enough to be born to his parents AFTER they married. Honestly? Aaric is his mothers son through and through. By standards of the main land, he's tough and uncouth. By the ironborn standards, he's a softie. It's only really with the aid of Kris that people really follow him at all. He doesn't like raiding, and he won't take a salt wife. Aaric really is a sweet kid. He's smart and he'd make a great lord, but he needs to find some inner strength that will keep his men in line or he's going to fall flat on his face. Like with Kris, I'm requesting him cause I play his father, and I also want him to be friends with Bethy some day. She's going to wind up married to Rodrik the younger. Aaric would have grown up with Rodrik, and the two PROBABLY get along really similar except in the fact that Little Rodrik has a bit more inner strength than Aaric does. Bethy would think he's precious though, and they should meet some day. BRYNDEN BLACKWOOD - 25 years . daniel sharman . heir to Raventree Hall -So honestly, this is me asking for any of the Blackwood brothers. They are all listed on the House Blackwood page of the wiki of ice and fire. They are also listed in my Bethany app. You can use anyone for his face, but remember your sister is dark haired, and I imagine her brothers are at least some shade of brown. But it is possible he's got fairer hair. Brynden is the heir of Raventree Hall, and the oldest of 7. He's on the canon list so check that blurb out. He's responsible and protective, yada yada yada. I want him around because he's one of Bethany's best friends. Honestly, she probably has him wrapped around her finger. She's got an innocent smile and she's a spoiled manipulative little shit that likes to get her way. She probably learned just how to make him cave when she was three years old.He's fairly open and has no plans for his future. Their father was talking about marrying Bethany to the Bracken heir, but she is going to get out of that - cause lol no. She's in the proccess of trying to seduce anyoen into asking her father for her hand (Rodrik Greyjoy is going to win that honor). So Brynden might wind up married to a daughter of Lord Bracken. They are trying to mend the blood feud between houses Bracken and Blackwood ... again. So it will probably fall to Brynden when Bethany backs out. It will mean a lot of drama for him, cause there is a lot of bad blood there lol. Mostly I just want a protective brother around. Check out her app and go crazy with this boy. I just want to see him around, please!
PMEmail Poster
^
ROBERT BARATHEON
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 12:00 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
N/A
from storm's end

.apcod { opacity: 0.0; transition-duration: 0.5s; -moz-transition-duration: 0.5s; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.5s; -o-transition-duration: 0.5s; } .apcod:hover {opacity: 0.9; }.appic{ transition-duration: 0.5s; -moz-transition-duration: 0.5s; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.5s; -o-transition-duration: 0.5s; background-color: #00003A; }RENLY BARATHEON - 23 years . raphael sanders . youngest sibling-At twenty three, Renly is the spitting image of a past version of his older brother Robert. Yet their similar looks seem to be the only thing they have in common, for Renly is soft where his brother is hard. He is forgiving, where his Robert is harsh. The two are as different as night and day, though one might mix them up on a glance. Robert has been attempting to marry Renly off for years now, though the youngest Baratheon brother has skillfully avoided the matter. Robert seems to be the only one oblivious to the way Renly has been carrying on with Loras Tyrell for the past six years. But that certainly hasn't stopped the rest of the region from whispering about it. Renly is a man who is a fine enough warrior, but he'd always prefer to get a new tunic than a sword. What you should know other than that is that Renly is Robert's favorite brother by a landslide - sorry Stannis. You lose. He will frequently order Renly to go listen to people bitch about stuff, cause Robert doesn't like doing his job. That's what brothers are for. Renly probably works closely with Stannis and Cortnay Penrose to govern the Stormlands. Robert really just holds the title formally. His brothers do a LOT. He's will frequently get drunk and order Renly to drink with him (Renly is one of few that can actually keep up - yay Baratheon blood). He's going to send him whores and be that annoying older brother. It's going to be great. Make the charming Baratheon!STANNIS BARATHEON - 36 years . tom mison . middle sibling-Unsmiling Stannis is the Baratheon that was born just a year too late. Had he been born a year earlier, it would be him sitting on Storm's End instead of his overly boisterous brother Robert. He's never made a secret of his disapproval of his older sibling's methods; it seems only to irk him further when his suggestions are met with a laugh and a jape. Worse yet, Renly seems to be following in their older brother's footsteps, moreso than Stanni's own, something has always found particularly disappointing. A father to one intelligent and beautiful little Shireen by his wife Isolde, it is her that seems to bring any sort of light to his tense and stoic face. Robert mocks him endlessly, but Stannis really is a godsend. He's basically been running the Stormlands since forever. Robert hates his job and Stannis is really good at it. Robert will never thank him, but would absolutely be ruined without him. Oh the joys of brotherhood. Stannis is the responsible guy that raised their little brother, and does his duty even when it's no fun. He gets a lot of crap for it, but does it anyways because honor. I feel like he's the really understated good guy, and we really need him around. Robert needs Stannis behind him disapproving of everything. My headcanon is that Stannis is a bottomless pit with alcohol who can drink Robert under the table, but nobody realizes it. JS. Make Stan the Man.
PMEmail Poster
^
BETHANY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 01:24 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Bethy is a spoiled little nightmare with a sweet smile. She knows how to play people to her advantage, and will stop at nothing to get her way. ENJOY!
from raventree hall

UPDATED WITH SOME IRON ISLANDERS, AND A BLACKWOOD

PMEmail Poster
^
ROBERT BARATHEON
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 03:03 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
N/A
from storm's end

UPDATED WITH STANNIS AND RENLY! MAKE THEM. MAKE THEM YESTERDAY. BARATHEONS RULE. STEF AND I CAN'T HOLD UP THE HOT BARATHEON MEN MANTLE TOGETHER PEOPLE! GET ON BOARD WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

That was Robert BTW - everything he says should be in caps.

PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll