Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Developers?
DENYSE CONNINGTON
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 08:28 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Denyse Connington is the daughter of the King's Hand. She's a sweet girl, a hopeless romantic, and a dreamer. She's a delicate griffin, prone more to peace than war. She loves her mother and father dearly and tries her best to lead a life they both would be proud of.
from Griffin's Roost
played by: Lena

I'm new and I'm terrible so I may be just missing this... BUT IN CASE I'M NOT - we should have any area for developers. I've found they're a great place for the character development and member extras and there really only has to be one per member to throw all of their crap in together but yeah... Do you have something like this?

If I just didn't see it, I'm gonna feel so dumb.

Thanks in advance~

PMEmail Poster
^
SHELBS
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 10:25 PM
Quote Post
SHELBS
years old
from
played by:

NGL I had to get Oswin to help me with this because I was unaware these things existed! SO! A sub-forum has been made under plotters for everyone! YEY!

^
OSWIN
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 10:25 PM
Quote Post
Group Icon
years old
Your friendly neighbourhood spiderman, aspiring viking and professional time waster. I'm here at odd times because I live in the future - yes the one where you meet a mysterious stranger and take a journey. I'm also here to help.
from Straya
played by: Taylor Swift

You asked and so you shall recieve! HERE is where you can find the development board, not to be confused with the trackers forum. It's where you can put anything from mood boards, music playlists to even development posts. GO NUTS.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll